- (Layer in a crockpot just like this...)
- Red Potatoes, quartered
- Celery, just one or two stalks
- Green Beans, fresh, snapped.
- Carrots (I used a bag of baby carrots)
- Pork (I have no idea what kind. A big chunk. I'm sure anything you can find will work, really.)
- Onion, chunky cut
- Salt & Pepper to rub on meat
Cook on Low until it's done... 8 hours or so.
You can eat it just like this and it's good. Or you can shred the pork to mix w/ barbeque sauce for sandwiches and have the veggies on the side. We did this today and while neither of you ate it, it was good for us! This is an easy one to put together and takes very little effort on your part with much appreciation to gain from your wife or whomever.